Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels In Amplifiers: I'm Alright (AlexTaylorGuitar Mix)
Here's my first effort at a mix like this. My system is Cubase as simply a file host, and an X32 Producer as the actual heavy duty mixer. Thoughts?

.mp3    I\'m Alright AlexTaylorGuitar.mp3 --  (Download: 3.36 MB)

(28-01-2016, 05:49 PM)AlexTaylorGuitar Wrote: Here's my first effort at a mix like this. My system is Cubase as simply a file host, and an X32 Producer as the actual heavy duty mixer. Thoughts?

Hey there Alex..

You got a decent balance. I just think you left mids out on every instrument.. Or you lowered mids on master. Also I dont really hear the piano. But overall it sounds good. I'm sure you can make it sound better Smile
(28-01-2016, 09:06 PM)Shul Wrote:
(28-01-2016, 05:49 PM)AlexTaylorGuitar Wrote: Here's my first effort at a mix like this. My system is Cubase as simply a file host, and an X32 Producer as the actual heavy duty mixer. Thoughts?

Hey there Alex..

You got a decent balance. I just think you left mids out on every instrument.. Or you lowered mids on master. Also I dont really hear the piano. But overall it sounds good. I'm sure you can make it sound better Smile

I Agree. The kick mainly conisists of sub, its missing everything above that. The piano and main acoustic guitars are a bit lost in the mix which are the elements which should fill in mostt of the mids.