Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revisit
I've mixed this song before, about 3 years ago. I stumbled across it and thought, hmm I can do better than that now so decided to give it another go.

Let me know what you guys think!

.mp3    mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.9 MB)

(25-01-2016, 11:54 PM)FlamingBeatz Wrote: I've mixed this song before, about 3 years ago. I stumbled across it and thought, hmm I can do better than that now so decided to give it another go.

Its a good mix man! Only thing I would do is put more reverb on the snare... Or the over heads.
(26-01-2016, 01:55 AM)Shul Wrote:
(25-01-2016, 11:54 PM)FlamingBeatz Wrote: I've mixed this song before, about 3 years ago. I stumbled across it and thought, hmm I can do better than that now so decided to give it another go.

Its a good mix man! Only thing I would do is put more reverb on the snare... Or the over heads.

Thanks! I'll try that out. I'm also thinking the snare might be too loud, any thoughts on that?
(27-01-2016, 09:42 PM)FlamingBeatz Wrote: Thanks! I'll try that out. I'm also thinking the snare might be too loud, any thoughts on that?

I think its fine.. As long as it doesn't interfere with the rest of the mix Smile