Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AtlantisBound-ItWasMyFaultForWaiting(mix)
I wanted to Post my rough mix...
Is just balance, some eq and compression on some tracks but no fx or automation of any sort. I did replace the toms because the gate they put on them was horrible and didn't have resonance. I put a de-clicker on bass because they put too much gain when recording it. Other than that is just eq and comp on some tracks.

did this in 30 mins and I would like your thoughts on it. is everything clear enough?

I will go back to better EQ and Compress everything depending on what i do.

update:
Mixed and Mastered. Changed some settings on compressors and EQs. Reverbs, Delays, No major automation, the back bone of this mix is mostly in it's Balance.
Tell me what you think.
Saludos!

.mp3    AtlantinsBoundRough.mp3 --  (Download: 9.43 MB)

.mp3    ItWasMyFaultForWaiting-ShulMix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.31 MB)

Mix update.
I've listened to a bunch of these mixes, and I really really like this one, man. Nice work. Something about that intro always sounds flat, and I don't know what it is. You've made it sound nice, but for some reason (production probably) I just haven't heard an opening that really catches me.

That's a long way for me to say, I think it sounds great as a song, so great job.

Draper
(27-01-2016, 05:53 AM)loweche6 Wrote: I've listened to a bunch of these mixes, and I really really like this one, man. Nice work. Something about that intro always sounds flat, and I don't know what it is. You've made it sound nice, but for some reason (production probably) I just haven't heard an opening that really catches me.

That's a long way for me to say, I think it sounds great as a song, so great job.

Draper

Hey thanks a lot draper!! Your feedback means a lot , glad you enjoyed the mix.