Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels In Amplifiers - I'm Alright
my second try on this song. please feel free to give any comments/suggestions. TIA Big Grin

.mp3    I\'m Alright.mp3 --  (Download: 6.87 MB)

Very lively. Really, really good. I thought I knew what I was doing until I heard your mix...I've been mixing for alot of years, but nothing like this....any secrets you want to divulge...like how you get the volume...how did you EQ the Toms?
(03-01-2016, 11:18 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Very lively. Really, really good. I thought I knew what I was doing until I heard your mix...I've been mixing for alot of years, but nothing like this....any secrets you want to divulge...like how you get the volume...how did you EQ the Toms?

thank you for the kind words. luckily the recording was so good, it wasn't that hard to make it stand. any secrets? I think i did what the others are already doing proper balance and equalization. (though i know that there are still holes on my mix specially on panning, vocal eq, buss comp, automation etc.) about volume? i suggest try to learn M/S processing. again thanks for having time listening on my mix i really appreciate it. Smile

Very good Commercial level.. however i think its clipping a bit. I struggle getting good high volumes without distorting so i leave my mixes a bit low :/.. one day i will get it right though. This sounds nice Smile.
(10-01-2016, 09:05 AM)Shul Wrote: Very good Commercial level.. however i think its clipping a bit. I struggle getting good high volumes without distorting so i leave my mixes a bit low :/.. one day i will get it right though. This sounds nice Smile.

thanks for the tip. about the volume issue, i will take a look on it once i resume mixing (actually there are many issues on this one). i'm going to tweak this hard and repost if my time permits. thanks for having time listening on my mix i really appreciate it. Smile