Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The Dice (BCS Mix)
(05-11-2018, 03:25 AM)progloverfan Wrote: Hi, I just hear your mix. It's a great mix, I would shine her more in this mix I think is the key element of this song, in the same manner back vocals are barely heard I don't know if you treated to give more presence to main vocals or not, also guitars are heavy distorted so treat them carefully, they need to give space from the rest of mix elements before fatigue. Did you trigger kick and snare?, just asking. they sound clearly trough the song. Great mix, love this song.

Greetings
Thanks! I didn't think I'd come for this mix since it was quite a while now, but I've been listening back to it a lot lately. First of all, I didn't really think the background vocal fit the lead vocal, so I just hid it in the back and eventually just forgot about it entirely, and I think I'll stick to what I have now tho, for lead vox and guitars. (Mix 5)
And no, I NEVER add my own samples when I mix if they are not provided. Mainly because I am not really good at mixing programmed drums, and I LOVE mixing real drums, no matter how far I have to go to save them in some projects. This band ,though, delivered very well recorded tracks. So I take your word as a compliment! Thanks again!

Also,please check out my other mixes from Lead Inc, too. If you like this you'd definitely like them as well, if not better!

Messages In This Thread
The Dice (BCS Mix) - by bcs_mix - 26-08-2018, 04:37 AM
RE: The Dice (BCS Mix) - by Bangbang - 01-09-2018, 12:55 PM
RE: The Dice (BCS Mix) - by bcs_mix - 11-09-2018, 01:07 PM
RE: The Dice (BCS Mix) - by Bangbang - 13-09-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: The Dice (BCS Mix) - by progloverfan - 05-11-2018, 03:25 AM
RE: The Dice (BCS Mix) - by bcs_mix - 24-11-2018, 08:24 AM