Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Apprehended Still Flying.
(26-12-2016, 04:54 AM)matiasgodoy399 Wrote: Hello Paulnz.
I had problems with these stems they are all out of wack so I will leave this not really interested in fixing complete out of sinc tracks great song though Ill leave it to you guys with more experiance with the genre.
First things first, you need to move the lead guitar tracks (all guitar tracks except 1 and 2 I think) and also the screaming vocals, as they are OUT OF TIME, I think they start two beats later than they should, this is something that you may notice knowing some music composing theory. Lead guitars should start at the same time as rhythm guitars.

Screaming vocals are a little more tricky, you will hear that they have an accent that repeats after every 4 beats, but it doesn´t start on a first beat, so it´s a little harder to get it, but that´s a wonderful opportunity for to work on your musical ear.

On the other side, mix has a couple problems, kick and bass are too on top, you can try cutting the higher frequencies on them, especially bass. rhythm guitars are super scooped, they really need more level and mids. On this style of music guitars are meant to be a wall of sound, always there.

Keep getting this mix better, vocals are quite fine, and that´s not easy to come out with.

Messages In This Thread
The Apprehended Still Flying. - by paulnz - 12-12-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Still Flying First Attempt. - by Shul - 13-12-2016, 06:47 AM
RE: Still Flying First Attempt. - by paulnz - 13-12-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: Still Flying First Attempt. - by Shul - 13-12-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Still Flying First Attempt. - by paulnz - 13-12-2016, 09:42 AM
RE: Still Flying First Attempt. - by paulnz - 23-12-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: The Apprehended Still Flying. - by paulnz - 28-12-2016, 09:08 AM