Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SpeakSoftly - BrokenMan
Smile Hello! To your attention one more experience in mixing. Point out the error, please. HuhSmile

.mp3    SpeakSoftly - BrokenMan.mp3 --  (Download: 9.49 MB)

(22-02-2013, 05:33 PM)S.K. Wrote: Smile Hello! To your attention one more experience in mixing. Point out the error, please. HuhSmile

You've got great clarity on those vocals.
Very nice
(03-03-2013, 01:19 AM)shaggy Wrote:
(22-02-2013, 05:33 PM)S.K. Wrote: Smile Hello! To your attention one more experience in mixing. Point out the error, please. HuhSmile

You've got great clarity on those vocals.

Thanks for the comment! You're the first to comment my work! I also like vocals
(03-03-2013, 02:29 AM)takka360 Wrote: Very nice

Thank you, friend! Very nice!Smile
Very nice and creative mix man, I love the filter effect on intro and what you did to arrangement. Only thing I didn't really like is sound of cymbals or synth loop, seems like they stick out and can be unpleasant if listen on higher level, maybe it's just my monitoring system.
Good job
(13-03-2013, 02:15 PM)n3rd Wrote: Very nice and creative mix man, I love the filter effect on intro and what you did to arrangement. Only thing I didn't really like is sound of cymbals or synth loop, seems like they stick out and can be unpleasant if listen on higher level, maybe it's just my monitoring system.
Good job

Thanks for the tip! This is not your monitors, but the fact that I have no monitors))). All done in the headphones. I just do not understand where the sound does not like. At what moment? Thank you again, my friend! )))
(13-03-2013, 03:24 PM)S.K. Wrote:
(13-03-2013, 02:15 PM)n3rd Wrote: Very nice and creative mix man, I love the filter effect on intro and what you did to arrangement. Only thing I didn't really like is sound of cymbals or synth loop, seems like they stick out and can be unpleasant if listen on higher level, maybe it's just my monitoring system.
Good job

Thanks for the tip! This is not your monitors, but the fact that I have no monitors))). All done in the headphones. I just do not understand where the sound does not like. At what moment? Thank you again, my friend! )))
Yeah, understand you, can't really trust your headphones after 30 min of mixing. Try taking brakes while you mix on headphones, to let your ears breath for a bit, well until you get monitors Smile You can hear that loop for the first time on 0.36 and than it kind come and goes later in the song.

Yeah, understand you, can't really trust your headphones after 30 min of mixing. Try taking brakes while you mix on headphones, to let your ears breath for a bit, well until you get monitors Smile You can hear that loop for the first time on 0.36 and than it kind come and goes later in the song.

[/quote]

I agree 100%! Now I understand where the error!)) Thanks!
Nice mix, interesting job with filter in intro. About highs i'm agree with n3rd. And you can try to add low's. This multitrack has very nice subbass, but i not feel it.