Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Long Wait: 'Lookout Mountain' Flymix
Here is my mix, hope you like.

Any input???

from argentina

Sergio

.mp3    Lookout Mountain 1.mp3 --  (Download: 12.17 MB)

How did you get that expensive guitar sound. Snare is also nice. You can use main vocal double, but you already have good and fat sounding main vocal (it has too much low mids for my taste, but it is good ).
(31-03-2015, 01:12 PM)Obelix Wrote: How did you get that expensive guitar sound. Snare is also nice. You can use main vocal double, but you already have good and fat sounding main vocal (it has too much low mids for my taste, but it is good ).

Hi Obelix, guitars have a tap delay with panning on both sides, very short between 5 and 10 ms delay.
Thanks
I'm new to the recording process and tried to mix this tune also. I thought I was making progress till I listened to your mix. Mine fails miserably compared to yours. I have a lot to learn. I will learn from your mix. There is nothing better for a Greenhorn than to have the Pros to learn from.

Great mix..........Thanks for teaching us all............Curley
(05-04-2015, 02:01 PM)VANWINKLE52 Wrote: I'm new to the recording process and tried to mix this tune also. I thought I was making progress till I listened to your mix. Mine fails miserably compared to yours. I have a lot to learn. I will learn from your mix. There is nothing better for a Greenhorn than to have the Pros to learn from.

Great mix..........Thanks for teaching us all............Curley

Thanks to you.For listening.

Sergio.
suena muy bien, Sergio! lo que ya no te puedo indicar si el tipo de sonido es el adecuado para este tipo de música ya que en mi vida he oido muy poco country. Pero como siempre, está impecable!
mixing since April 2013