Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lookout Mountain Jan's Mix
My mix. Hope you like.

.mp3    The Long Wait - Lookout Mountain (Jan\'s Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 6.03 MB)

Jan,

I like your mix more than others that I have listened to. The reason is the verse lead vocals. You made the vocalist sound good there. In the louder vocal parts (Chorus?) I still detect some phasey effects or something that I don't care for. But most of the mixes seem to have that everywhere in the vocals. I don't understand why. Maybe a personal taste issue. Anyhow, your mix sounds very professional.

John
(29-03-2015, 07:59 PM)BigJohn Wrote: Jan,

I like your mix more than others that I have listened to. The reason is the verse lead vocals. You made the vocalist sound good there. In the louder vocal parts (Chorus?) I still detect some phasey effects or something that I don't care for. But most of the mixes seem to have that everywhere in the vocals. I don't understand why. Maybe a personal taste issue. Anyhow, your mix sounds very professional.

John
Hi John,
Thanks for your comment. Maybe the double track of the lead vocal causes the phasey effect. I've used the dt only in the choruses, not in the verses.

Grtz, Jan.
I think the phase issue on the lead vocal has been solved. Check this remix.

Jan.

.mp3    The Long Wait - Lookout Mountain.mp3 --  (Download: 6.03 MB)