Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnny Lokke checking in!
Hi all:
I started to go through one by one and thank you all individually for taking an interest in my music, but I would end up saying the same types of things to everyone and so I thought I would just do one big post and thank you all at once!

It is very cool (and very humbling) to have so many people take an interest in my music and to put so much of their blood, sweat (and probably tears if you are like me) into trying to translate the sounds in their heads into tangible bits and bytes. I know how frustrating it can be as I have spent my life doing just that.

I hope that every one of you gets as much pleasure from music as I do, both in the listening and the creation of it. There are very few things in this world that can bring us together like a song, and I'm happy to have it be my song that attempts to do that in this forum.

I've been writing, recording and performing music since I was 13, and I can without a doubt say that the absolute best part of it all is all the different people like yourselves that I have met and gotten to know. I've met so many people with great humor, great character and great passion, and it's been my pleasure to talk shop with them and share our experiences.

Anyway, short story long, I just wanted to personally thank all of you for thinking that my music was worth your time and effort, and thank Mike for getting this all started. I've had a great time over the last 30 years and hope it all continues for another 30. Best of luck to you all as well.

KEEP IT LOUD!!!
Johnny Lokke
www.johnnylokkeband.com
Thank you Johnny for this kind words. I loved to mix this song, because it is the genre I like the most. Keep it up working, you're a very talented singer and guitar player.
Please check my mix and tell me your impressions.
Greetings from Panama.
Juanra Ortiz
http://www.lacuevastudio.com
[email protected]
Production | Tracking | Mixing | Mastering
Check out my other mixes here.