Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speak Softly: 'Broken Man
Just a first attempt for this song.
Added some harmonics on bass synth so it can cut trough better.
Looks like level at 3.885kHz is too high during refrain part: -45dB (in the range of human ear resonance frequency).
Still needs some vocal level fader riding.

.mp3    manmaster7mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 9.33 MB)

Hi...interesting mix so far as you have mentioned its not final yet..i feel the balance in terms of level or volume can be made better,vocals coming low and high in parts,same with piano and also in chorus, drums is low,overall some glueing needed too i think...well these are my instant thoughts on hearing this mix..cheers buddy.all the best Smile
(31-03-2015, 03:05 PM)jithujk Wrote: Hi...interesting mix so far as you have mentioned its not final yet..i feel the balance in terms of level or volume can be made better,vocals coming low and high in parts,same with piano and also in chorus, drums is low,overall some glueing needed too i think...well these are my instant thoughts on hearing this mix..cheers buddy.all the best Smile

Thanks for criticism. True about vocals, I wanted the piano to be dynamic so that's why it's are coming low and high in parts.
Might consider less reverb next time as it's overused in general, but couldn't think of anything else as I'm not used to other effects that much yet.
It kinda seems like it needs gluing due to large dip in range from 90 to 200Hz (bass isn't adhering to mids, bass is separated from mids).
Anyway best regards.