Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Uploaded Mix!
This is the first mix I've ever uploaded on here. Did it real quick just to get some practice in. BEWARE, this is pretty loud, so turn down the volume a bit before playing! please comment what you think!

.mp3    Everybody\'s Falling Apart.mp3 --  (Download: 8.6 MB)

The balance is good and the vibe fits the song.

The bass drum has a litttle more hi mids than it should.

And there is some weird pumping i dont know if its from the master bus or maybe the drums and or acoustic gtr, because the hi end energy specially from the cymbals and acoustic comes and go, sometimes it feels upfront and sometimes in the back.
Please comment on others mixes, this site is all about feedback.
Acoustic guitar is a little too "in your face" for me. Drum kit sounds overcompressed. Vocals are clear but I feel the reverb chosen is a little too washy for this song. I like what you did with the electric guitars though. You have the upper frequency information in the bass sitting nice, but if you are going to take out the low end from it you should put the saved headroom into the kick.. this song needs low end to really drive it, especially with so much guitar information.

Check out my mix when you get a chance: http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...p?tid=8812
-MB Pro, Core i7, High Sierra
-Apollo Quad
-PT 12.8.3
-SSL X-Desk
-Neve 542, UBK Kush Electra, Pete's Place BAC 500 Compressors, DBX 165A, Eventide Omnipressor, SPL Transient Designer
-Amphion Two18
-Jim Williams Modded GFA-555
-Burl B2 Bomber ADC
-Crane Song Solaris DAC
-Sennheiser HD650