Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boogiesnakes,its my right redone
my mix of this great track,please leave honest reviews,cudjoeSmile

.mp3    Boogiesnakes,its my right,.mp3 --  (Download: 9.78 MB)

.mp3    boogiesnakes,its my right.mp3 --  (Download: 9.82 MB)

Any comments please?
Hi!
The socond mix is going into a good direction but two thigs have to be fixed for the mix to be considered to be a really nice one.
1. You've eq'ed the tracks drastically different in the version 2 than in the version 1. Version 1 was too muddy but version 2 is too extremally cuted. I can hear to pronounced cuts and boosts and a lack of power is the final result. It's the first time I could say that I miss a single dB boost on the bass Big Grin
Also the high freequencies seem to be completely cutted off which sucks down the energy Sad
2. This song really asks for automation. The choruses should be louder more punchy than the verses. Also the second part of the solo should be a bit louder that the first part to pronounce the more lively play of the musicians. A nice relish would be pronoucing the words "I's my right to RUN RUN people down", even the singer screams louder at those words Smile

Overall it's a nice mix, but these two this can bring it to the next level Big Grin

Cheers!
Love for music in the world devoid of feelings.
https://www.youtube.com/user/exotrio
Hi patrick thanks for your views on this mix it was one of those tracks were I wasn't sure what direction to take it, also it was a bit ago and I would like to think that I have improved some what Smile,thanks again.