Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its My Right BoogieSnakes - NosMix
Had Fun mixing this one .All feedback welcomeSmile

.mp3    its my right.mp3 --  (Download: 9.65 MB)

Good example of how a different mix can change the whole feel of a song. This has a great up front rock attitude to it! Some analog saturation going on there I think? I like the vocals especially. Maybe a little too much reverb/delay on the lead guitar for my taste, as it feels like a bit of a let down when the solo finishes. (I did find the lead guitar tone the biggest challenge, don't know why... had to re-amp it and all sorts...) Good job Smile
Thanks. I really wanted to get as much punch as possible. You're right about the sound on the vocal. I wanted to give it a bit of grit so I fed in a bit of analogue overdrive. The delay on the gtr solo was a balancing act but I couldn't help myself. Its like chocolate puddingSmile
Nice mix Nos. bit too much fx for me in the chorus but that's an artistic choice ,
Good work. LIKE THE GUITAR SOUND.
Thanks, Takka360. I was thinking perhaps I did push the vocal delay in the chorus a tad far. Thanks for feedbackSmile
Nice Mix! maybe too much delay in general but good Job!Smile
Fabian
Nice mix, I love the feel, but it seems slightly crowded, therefore the snare gets masked quite heavily at parts. Maybe a few frequency cuts.
By the way, I would love feedback on my revised mix. Thanks all, you're amazing!