Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japan Song Spedemix
Hello. I did mix from this song few days ago.

One of the biggest tasks in this mix was to get the emotions of different parts to flow together more nicely than the raw tracks were encouraging me to. Many guitar parts actually sounded more softer and laid back in the "bigger" parts so there's quite a lot of guitar EQ automation.

I was really happy with the drum sounds; it's always exciting to get engaging drum sounds without compressing them to death.

.m4a    Japan_Song_MixOff.m4a --  (Download: 3.55 MB)

Excellent mix Spede...

i wouldn't change a thing. I even wonder why i'm posting this reply Smile
Love your kick texture, contrasts very well with the bright and open snare sound.
Guitars panned LCR work great here. You created a great dynamic along the song and i really appreciated listening to it.

Great job.

Do you have a website or something where to follow your work ? I presume you do that for living ? If not, well... you should Smile Congrat's

(22-02-2013, 09:50 AM)Xabix Wrote: Excellent mix Spede...

i wouldn't change a thing. I even wonder why i'm posting this reply Smile
Love your kick texture, contrasts very well with the bright and open snare sound.
Guitars panned LCR work great here. You created a great dynamic along the song and i really appreciated listening to it.

Great job.

Do you have a website or something where to follow your work ? I presume you do that for living ? If not, well... you should Smile Congrat's

Thanks man! Like I said, it's always great when I get engaging drum sounds without super-compression.

I must say the only "site" I have is my soundcloud page which consist of mixes done 1+ years ago and couple of my own songs. It's here: https://soundcloud.com/spede-1

So far this one probably the most intensive hobby I have (more like a lifestyle), but I hope to make my living out of it someday.
Very nice mix dude!

A pretty dry version i would say, but suits nicely!Smile
Enjoyd this ! Great mix Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order