Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mix on You and me and the radio
Any comment welcomed

.mp3    You me and the radio.mp3 --  (Download: 11.33 MB)

Verry good mix of a verry good song.I enjoy`d every second of it.The drums are sounding great,well balanced with the rest of the instruments.really i have nothing to comment.Maybe the lead vocal could sit more on top of music,but it`s just my taste.I wish my mixes to sound like yours one day.I am learning every day something new.
Congrats.
Thanks a lot m8, i would change a bunch of things though on the mix..The snare have a bit more 300 than i want and the vocals a little more low end than i want.
I would love some more power on the choruses too but it was tough to do and i just finish the mix.Tongue
Sounds nice - really nice drum sound. For me, the vocal is quite a lot too low in the mix, and the guitars too high. The guitars completely drown out the singing (they sound really good, just a bit too loud). Interesting that you used the second vocal track as the lead vocal - for me, the other track was the one that carried the main melody.

The arrangement of this song is a bit problematic, in that the chorus sounds too similar to the verses. It's hard to get more power in the chorus with just what was recorded - I tried adding a little distortion to the guitars and messing around with the piano part to beef it up a bit.