Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long Wait: Back Home to Blue
here is my mix which like I always do mixed in Harrison mixbus
ask and comment always welcome.

It is a big honour to be able to mix this song. I'm grateful and I really appreciate it. Thank you Cambridge. Thank you all the artists.

I've uploaded my third mix however in my believe it aint over yet. I just reached 100% of DSP usage by applying resource intense plugins. Hopefully soon I will finish it when version 3 of Harrison mixbus is released. Till then enjoy and Happy mixing.
FYI I don't like to bounce and save DSP cause I continuously tweaking every instrument. peace.

.mp3    Back Home To Blue - somehow finished - Back Home To Blue - snareThe long Wait.mp3 --  (Download: 9.4 MB)

Stop collecting plugins and hardware. First understand the tool you got and then look for extension when you reach your limit.
Hey! I really like your style! When I close my eyes and listen to your mix, I feel like I am in an empty live room with the band and have soundcheck Tongue.'Its weird but I like it!! Smile
Glad you like it Andreas. To be honest with you, I don't do that much to the mix but Harrison Mixbus has some kind of mojo in the summing. I mix same project with Reason and Harrison Mixbus and I always ended up choosing the Harrison version. it is always sound big and wide to my ear. Keep up the good work brother.
Stop collecting plugins and hardware. First understand the tool you got and then look for extension when you reach your limit.
It seems that Harrison Mixbus maybe has a very warm sound so I should give it a try!
True you have to. You will see the difference but you should have a good cpu to run it. Meaning at least I5 or I7 may be i3 cause I've never had one my computer is i7. Harrison Mixbus uses only one core for the DSP so until the next version 3 come out, it is going to be a system hungry DAW on your system. Still I'm getting a good result though. right now they are giving offers with 39 or 49 I'm not sure. version 3 will come out sooner so you can get the upgrade by half a price of original price thats a bonus in my book. when I buy it it was 70 something dollar and I'm glad I did. hopefully I will listen your new Mix.
The plugin essential is very very critical it is a must have from harrison it has got reverb, delay and I think it is transient designer. Harrison don't call it transient designer but for me it is. it gives punch for kick. it can destroy unwanted bleed of hi hat and tighten up. Just check them out. I gotta go to sleep. see ya
Nice information!! Thank you very much!! Big Grin
Really guys you don't comment on my mix like for example the kick has inconsistent hit or I don't listen acoustic guitar. I need a little bit body on snare. stuff like that? take care guys.