Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Butterfly Effect - An Ultra Violet Apology [Carlos Campos Mix]
I'd really appreciate hearing any feedback. Cheers.

.mp3    The Butterfly Effect - An Ultra Violet Apology [Carlos Campos Mix].mp3 --  (Download: 12.45 MB)

Wow! Very nice mix! It reminded me of an 80´s Pink Floyd. Snare sounds really good and the effects are perfect for your approach to the song. Just some things I would suggest: Automate vocals (maybe they´re a little bit loud), bring the bass up and add a little bit of delay to the vocals and lower its reverb in order to make more sense with the overall sound of your mix. Congrats!
Yeah, very nice. Interesting to hear the drums so low in the mix - wouldn't have thought that would work, but it does. Agree that the vocal sounds a bit exposed in places, and that bringing the bass up a little might hold things together a bit more.
(06-01-2015, 05:50 PM)Montuy Wrote: Wow! Very nice mix! It reminded me of an 80´s Pink Floyd. Snare sounds really good and the effects are perfect for your approach to the song. Just some things I would suggest: Automate vocals (maybe they´re a little bit loud), bring the bass up and add a little bit of delay to the vocals and lower its reverb in order to make more sense with the overall sound of your mix. Congrats!

Thank you!! I've heard Pink Floyd indeed, because I like so much that snare sound. I'll fix the bass problem. Really appreciate it.