Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue - Patrick Talbot - mix
My first try to do this mix. Give me some feedback, how you like it and what should be corrected.

.mp3    little girl blue.mp3 --  (Download: 10.56 MB)

Nice and wide andrzej! Everything sounds good to me.
The delay throws are a nice touch, but I would use them only sparingly. Having them all the time quickly gets old.
I think they are more effective during the chorus, during the verses they don't add much, perhaps one one or two words would be enough in the verses, and keep it for the chorus?
Otherwise, good job! Smile
"Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something." - Frank Zappa

Some air moved here
(12-12-2014, 04:15 PM)ptalbot Wrote: The delay throws are a nice touch, but I would use them only sparingly. Having them all the time quickly gets old.
I think they are more effective during the chorus, during the verses they don't add much, perhaps one one or two words would be enough in the verses, and keep it for the chorus?
Otherwise, good job! Smile

Thank You!
I would like to know whether You would change something in the low, other low-mid end?

The delay I've put on the very end of the mix session, and I totally agree with you on it. Should be less used mostly to underline something not just cruising around through the whole track.