Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback if you have time!
My second mix ever, I'd love to hear your feedback on what I can change or do better in the mix! This was a tough one for me, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all in advance!

.mp3    TalktoMe.mp3 --  (Download: 6.01 MB)

Hi!

My first impression:

-the LV sounds good, but it is detached from the rest.
-I miss the power and warmth of kick and bass, but I guess this comes actually down to my previous point.

Cheers!

(06-12-2014, 11:09 PM)glossangeles Wrote: My second mix ever, I'd love to hear your feedback on what I can change or do better in the mix! This was a tough one for me, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all in advance!

(07-12-2014, 04:32 PM)ERJEE Wrote: Hi!

My first impression:

-the LV sounds good, but it is detached from the rest.
-I miss the power and warmth of kick and bass, but I guess this comes actually down to my previous point.

Cheers!

Thanks for your comment! I will add some warmth below, the problem a lot of us had with this mix was the kick drum wasn't mic'd inside so it is missing a lot of definition. I know some people replaced it with a sample but I haven't gotten that far yet!

Thank you again for listening Smile

Sounds really great for a second attempt! My take on this is that you seem a bit shy with taking whats already there and making it your own. The artist isn't standing behind us telling us what to do so I always take liberties with the mixes I download from here.