Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Mix ever ever And this band turns my huggies into a soup bowel
LOVE THIS BAND! and this whole site. Cudos to Mike Senior for being so F'ing American. Btw Can I use curse words and dirty language on this site?! Because Dirts my middle name and in my pants, lies a stain.

This is my first mix ever so Lay the Smack DOWN hard and only let up if ur nipples fall off. I need to know if devoting more time to mixing is worth risking a few days of scratchin my pecker while flippin burgers with my sphinctor. Hope you understand.

Thanks
Now im gonna shower off the chunky beef creeping down my leg. GOD I LUV THIS SONG!

.m4a    Laxitive.m4a --  (Download: 8.31 MB)

(31-12-2012, 06:41 AM)ShreddyKrueger Wrote: LOVE THIS BAND! and this whole site. Cudos to Mike Senior for being so F'ing American. Btw Can I use curse words and dirty language on this site?! Because Dirts my middle name and in my pants, lies a stain.

This is my first mix ever so Lay the Smack DOWN hard and only let up if ur nipples fall off. I need to know if devoting more time to mixing is worth risking a few days of scratchin my pecker while flippin burgers with my sphinctor. Hope you understand.

Thanks
Now im gonna shower off the chunky beef creeping down my leg. GOD I LUV THIS SONG!
Not bad for your first mix. However, some of your guitars seem out of phase to me. Also, for my tastes, I would like the drums to stand out a little more. This song should be pumping.
Thanx for the advice scott. I kinda want to remix this song now.
The guitars dont seem to be sitting in the mix somehow and for me more drums needed that might make the guitars sit better or bring the guitars down, and a bit nore bottom end maybe.
Just my opinion of it,i like the vocals.