Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I put my feeling in this music - 'Children Of No-one' Caldini from Portugal
Hi Everybody,

I decided not only to mix the music but also to produce it.
When I heard the music for the first time the vocals sounds close to a Alice in Chains and from this point I tried to shape the music to be as close to AIC as possible: massive guitar distortion and efects, strong bass and tried to keep the snare as much acustic as possible.
I also removed completly one of the synth ( the vibrato one ). I decided it had no add value to the music.
I mixed several musics in the past but this is my first mix where I use no automation.
Let me know if you like this hard version o Children of no one and my excuses to the band for changing so much the original sound/karma of the music ( but from the first time I feel the music deserved it Tongue )

Have a nice mix!

.mp3    Children Of No One - Caldini.mp3 --  (Download: 5.04 MB)

Interesting use of delays at the start, I like the delay for the rhythm guitar, not sure about the lead guitar delay. You sure pumped the distortion on the guitars, can hear the AIC style your referencing and that distortion sure is satisfying and goes well with the vocals. Another cracking version! Thanks Smile
(12-12-2014, 07:08 PM)chudziak Wrote: Interesting use of delays at the start, I like the delay for the rhythm guitar, not sure about the lead guitar delay. You sure pumped the distortion on the guitars, can hear the AIC style your referencing and that distortion sure is satisfying and goes well with the vocals. Another cracking version! Thanks Smile

Hi Chudziak!
Many thanks for your nice words.