Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IWMFFW, Chris93
This was another mix that seemed a bit messy sounding when I imported the tracks, so some redundant stuff got deleted. Tongue I enjoyed mixing this though.

I couldn't get the guitars doing anything I was too happy with, so they aren't as loud as they maybe should be and I've leaned towards the cleaner tracks.

As usual this could do with some automation, I like to get "phase one" finished and reviewed before doing that though.

There may be some issues with updating this mix as I've used an M2000 and it's power supply seems to have become temperamental. Not to drag the forum off topic, but it isn't fully switching on on the first few attempts, just the backlight. Eventually after playing with the power switch it boots as normal. Feel free to PM me if you know about this. Wink

Chris

.mp3    IWMFFW.mp3 --  (Download: 9.09 MB)

Your drums sound good but cymbals are too loud. If you panned your guitars wider amd highpassed them around 120 Hz and cut a little of 2kHz they would sound better. Bass could be a touch louder. Main vocal could have a little more air (around 12 to 15 kHz).