Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
It Was my fault for waiting Bigjoe mix
Nice mix.. good job !

I think I'll give this one a shot

(22-11-2014, 03:18 PM)Bigjoe Wrote: UPDATED MIX.
Today had one free hour and decided to clean some mud out of this mix.
Just added a bit more punch to kick and snare by EQ, a more controlled drum ambience, some editing here and there, and a more clean and punchy limiting on master fader by pushing down tape saturation. and adjusting the fluxivity to achieve a more clear sound.

Cheers
Joe

Hi Joe,
very nice mix, really like it!
Would be happy to get some feedback on mine as well!
Cheers, M`Ray
Liked what you did with BG vox.
Hey I know it's been a few years since this but i think this mix is amazing! Could you do some sorta tutorial video or explanation into what you did to balance ect? Smile

Awesome work!

Sam
I love the intro you developed! Awesome mix, IMHO.
Peace,
Dave
Mid 2019 Mac Pro; Focusrite Scarlet 18i20 USB2 audio interface; Logic Pro X; FabFilter C2, DS, L1, Q3, R, Saturn2, Timeless2 ; Native Instruments Komplete 13; Waves 12 Gold; Rokit 6 G3 monitors; AKG K240 MKII and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro cans.
(22-11-2014, 03:18 PM)Bigjoe Wrote: UPDATED MIX.
Today had one free hour and decided to clean some mud out of this mix.
Just added a bit more punch to kick and snare by EQ, a more controlled drum ambience, some editing here and there, and a more clean and punchy limiting on master fader by pushing down tape saturation. and adjusting the fluxivity to achieve a more clear sound.

Cheers
Joe

This Sound amazing!
love the sound. if you have some time maybe you guys can check mine out and let me know what you think. Smile

.mp3    Atlantis-Bound_Final Master.mp3 --  (Download: 3.87 MB)