Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brew: What I want
Heey everyone,
This is my version of What I want. Personally I'm pretty satisfied with the end result. Hope you enjoy it as well.

Greetings (:

.mp3    What I want Final.mp3 --  (Download: 3.67 MB)

(27-12-2012, 07:32 PM)HenriVlot Wrote: Heey everyone,
This is my version of What I want. Personally I'm pretty satisfied with the end result. Hope you enjoy it as well.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1n0qircl..._Final_wav
EDIT: Download speed seems very slow on the server. I'll try to upload my files to dropbox when I'm able to do that.

Greetings (:

PS, I didn't upload my WAV file to the forum because it is too big. You all know that converting to MP3 with Pro Tools is not possible, unless you pay for it. When I converted several WAV files into MP3 the low end really disappeared, so that's why I uploaded my mix to another site where you can download it. It will take some more time, but I think it is worth it.

Get Itunes perhaps? Just right click on the song in Itunes and choose "create AAC version"..

It dosen´t get any cheaper Smile

Cheers
/J

(28-12-2012, 10:59 AM)Jamolir Wrote:
(27-12-2012, 07:32 PM)HenriVlot Wrote: Heey everyone,

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1n0qircl..._Final_wav
EDIT: Download speed seems very slow on the server. I'll try to upload my files to dropbox when I'm able to do that.

Greetings (:

PS, I didn't upload my WAV file to the forum because it is too big. You all know that converting to MP3 with Pro Tools is not possible, unless you pay for it. When I converted several WAV files into MP3 the low end really disappeared, so that's why I uploaded my mix to another site where you can download it. It will take some more time, but I think it is worth it.

Get Itunes perhaps? Just right click on the song in Itunes and choose "create AAC version"..

It dosen´t get any cheaper Smile

Cheers
/J
Thanks for the tip, but I already found a cheap solution: Audacity =D. So I'll upload all my mp3's soon.