Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris93 Motherload
I wanted to get away from using Epicverb inserts on stuff and also to play with using outboard, so this mix mostly uses a Lexicon MPX1.

It's quite dynamic and therefore quiet, but I didn't deem it to be worth removing the detail just for that.

I purposely didn't listen to any other mixes before I'd finished mine and I notice the very top end of mine is a little bit duller than most. I'm fairly happy though.

Chris

.mp3    Motherload.mp3 --  (Download: 9.07 MB)

(05-11-2014, 11:33 PM)Chris93 Wrote: I wanted to get away from using Epicverb inserts on stuff and also to play with using outboard, so this mix mostly uses a Lexicon MPX1.

It's quite dynamic and therefore quiet, but I didn't deem it to be worth removing the detail just for that.

I purposely didn't listen to any other mixes before I'd finished mine and I notice the very top end of mine is a little bit duller than most. I'm fairly happy though.

Chris
Hi Chris,
I'm a big Lexicon fan, too. I used it elsewhere in the mix, than the vocals, though. I've got the LXP Native, but have used the hardware, too. The most pristine verbs I've heard for my ears...
Check out my mix and see if you can find the Lexicon...Wink