Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fragile Thoughts - Share Your Thoughts
My version of the mix . Very interesting to know your opinion.

.mp3    Fragile Thoughts - Share Your Thoughts.mp3 --  (Download: 7.29 MB)

Good mix.

The chorus guitar should be louder and have more mids. It sounds "pinched" and makes the chorus feels softer than the verses.

Voice could have more hi end and maybe more compression to make it feel a little more upfront.
Please comment on others mixes, this site is all about feedback.
(02-11-2014, 05:33 PM)jeremias666 Wrote: Good mix.

The chorus guitar should be louder and have more mids. It sounds "pinched" and makes the chorus feels softer than the verses.

Voice could have more hi end and maybe more compression to make it feel a little more upfront.

Thank you! Your advice is very helpful.Smile
Here's a little altered . Squeezed vocals, added tail and raised middle guitar.

.mp3    Fragile Thoughts - Share Your Thoughts (Version 2).mp3 --  (Download: 7.21 MB)

(02-11-2014, 07:52 PM)Igor Wrote: Here's a little altered . Squeezed vocals, added tail and raised middle guitar.

Oh yes, and it's greatly improved .....I like the closeness of the drums and guitars, especially the verses, and the vocals sound much clearer and aggressive (which is good I think) in this mix.

I would like a heavier bass maybe, just to boost the bottom end a touch and round out the mix...but this is very good Smile
(04-11-2014, 10:55 PM)Wease Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 07:52 PM)Igor Wrote: Here's a little altered . Squeezed vocals, added tail and raised middle guitar.

Oh yes, and it's greatly improved .....I like the closeness of the drums and guitars, especially the verses, and the vocals sound much clearer and aggressive (which is good I think) in this mix.

I would like a heavier bass maybe, just to boost the bottom end a touch and round out the mix...but this is very good Smile

Thank you! I agree with the idea of ​​a bass. Good idea. Smile