Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
THE FUNNY VALENTINES "SLEIGH RIDE" MIX BY ME
Big Grin
PLS FEEDBACK / ADVISE / RATE
THANK YOU Big Grin

.mp3    The Funny Valentines Sleigh Ride (Mixing by me).mp3 --  (Download: 6.3 MB)

Hi Jake,

First thing, don´t upload a song with such a poor resolution, specially in this kind of forum.

Second thing, you did somethig that i found amazing. the 3d image of your song called my attention. the bass too much in front the voice a little lower beside the bass and the piano and drums deep in the back.

i loved it. too much original. the only comment i would have, would be the piano is sound a little week and non natural.

great mix, but next time send it with a higher resolution.
Yes, I agree with Jo above, the bass is sounding great in front of the vocal. It's quite different and it works!
"Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something." - Frank Zappa

Some air moved here
(08-11-2014, 02:04 AM)JO COMETA Wrote: Hi Jake,

First thing, don´t upload a song with such a poor resolution, specially in this kind of forum.

Second thing, you did somethig that i found amazing. the 3d image of your song called my attention. the bass too much in front the voice a little lower beside the bass and the piano and drums deep in the back.

i loved it. too much original. the only comment i would have, would be the piano is sound a little week and non natural.

great mix, but next time send it with a higher resolution.

hi Jo,
thanks alot for your feedback...noted..i will improve on that....maybe u should try to listen my latest mix...2nd try...thanks alot man Big GrinBig Grin

(08-11-2014, 07:01 PM)ptalbot Wrote: Yes, I agree with Jo above, the bass is sounding great in front of the vocal. It's quite different and it works!

hi Ptalbot,
thanks alot for your feedback.....maybe u should listen my latest mix...2nd try...thanks alot man Big GrinBig Grin