Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Loud And Clear RJMIX
Congrats ! Well deserved it sounds great Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Congratulations.
I believe that the 3rd mix is just perfect! Very powerful and sweet sound. Congratulations!!
Thanks for all the compliments!
I wasn't even aware there was some kind of competition.. Smile

Sorry guys that I don't always give that much feedback, I nearly can make some time to do some mixing... ahh you probably all have the same problem..

Cheers!

(29-10-2014, 06:28 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: I believe that the 3rd mix is just perfect! Very powerful and sweet sound. Congratulations!!

Hey, congrats on an excellent job, dude!

Now the next question is: Is Mike *really* sick and tired of listening to this particular tune? Wink
Old West Audio
(30-10-2014, 08:35 AM)azwayne Wrote: Now the next question is: Is Mike *really* sick and tired of listening to this particular tune? Wink

It's something of an occupational hazard Wink

Yeah, saw your notes on that. I haven't tackled that particular tune yet but I do want to (a little later on) have another run at Pennies (love that song). The real challenge has got to be in keeping objective after hearing your 50th mix...

I think the right guy won here, even if he didn't know he was competing with anyone! Tongue
All the activity actually made things kinda fun. We should do it again sometime.

Again, congrats to you RJ.
Old West Audio
I should have listened to this mix before my last edit. I loved my mix (don't we all when we really get into a mix?) but listening to yours then listening to mine, I feel my power was nowhere near where I thought it was. Kudos to you on an absolutely gorgeous mix.

Draper
fabulous sound! congratulations erjee!! Smile
mixing since April 2013
Wow, yes, I can hear everything 'Loud and Clear'! Big Grin
Great job.
"Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something." - Frank Zappa

Some air moved here