Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NOT YOU - PRO MIX
This is my take on this song. I had a really tough time mixing the kick drum so i setup a replacement trigger for it. Tell me what you guys think on it.

.mp3    We Fell From The Sky 1.1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.84 MB)

Sounds good bro. Alittle unclear in the high mids. I'm just curious what makes a mix a pro mix? Check out my mix!
So I like your mix initially but about thirty seconds in I start getting ear fatigue. Also you mix is smashed right up to the red so there is no dynamic range which is probably why you had trouble mixing the bass drum. Try turning it down a bit and you'll discover that the bass drum will cut through nicely.
It took you 20 seconds Obee? Wink sorry eman, but the guitars are really harsh to me. I couldn't get past the first the guitar hits. I agree, try lowering your tracks feeding into your master, and take a listen from there.

Draper

PS this song is a b*tch to try and tackle.
(07-07-2015, 03:46 PM)loweche6 Wrote: It took you 20 seconds Obee? Wink sorry eman, but the guitars are really harsh to me. I couldn't get past the first the guitar hits. I agree, try lowering your tracks feeding into your master, and take a listen from there.

Draper

PS this song is a b*tch to try and tackle.

I didn't think it was overly difficult. I did my mix of this song in a couple of hours. But then again I've been mixing one song currently that has something like 107 active tracks. So taking a break from that and doing this song was a breeze in comparison.