Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I Want
Hello

This is my first post and My very first try with mixing.
I am glad to try tracks to start learnig.

.mp3    Master_1_mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 5.32 MB)

Hey,

for your very first mix, its really cool!:-)
The Vocals are really smooth and clean. What you can try to do is, to bring in some stereo image. Your Mix sounds very focused at the center. Work with left and right panning as well as volume. Take off the reverb amount, because its sounds that the whole band is playing far away.

I would say, with these aspects your song will sound great!

Cheers, Eric
For my liking reverb on vocals doesn't fit this song that much, only a litle to help vocals to sit properly.

Liked the bass level but looks like it's a bit clashing with some frequencies from keyboards on mid-bass/hig end bass range.

Kick drum sounds low enough for this song but that's the matter of preferences and tempo.

Like the overall warm sound (mine was too bright), thanks to reverb on everything (I avoided reverb in my mix cause there are no any good reverbs on Audacity).

Guitar stands out a bit too much on the left side and sounds a bit too thick.

Any criticism appreciated.

Thank you.
The reverb is a bit much on the vocals, but if you dial it back a bit, maybe cutting off the lows as well (if you haven't already), you will hit the sweet spot. You have some good vocal saturation going on with the lead vocals! I really dig this mix. Well done! I would love to hear more mixes from you!