Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brew: What I Want
I did this as a pretty quick mix using stock plugins as a means for practice. That being said there are several things that did not like on the bounce; BG Vox were a little loud in spots, panning was not as smooth as I would like in the solo…

Over all I think it is an ok mix and once I make a few changes it will be good, I am just curious as to what your thoughts and suggestions are.

Thank you,
KoehnTerry

.mp3    What I Want Bounce MP3 9-23-2014.mp3 --  (Download: 4.46 MB)

(29-09-2014, 03:09 AM)KoehnTerry Wrote: I did this as a pretty quick mix using stock plugins as a means for practice. That being said there are several things that did not like on the bounce; BG Vox were a little loud in spots, panning was not as smooth as I would like in the solo…

Over all I think it is an ok mix and once I make a few changes it will be good, I am just curious as to what your thoughts and suggestions are.

Thank you,
KoehnTerry

It sounds good to me (balanced) perhaps you could bring in a bit more excitement here and there… e.g at the beginning of the refrain more loud, bringing up the three piano/synthchords before the chorus, etc.