Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stitch Up - Cedworth Mix
Well, here it is.

Let me know what you think please.

Thanks.

.mp3    StitchUpJML.mp3 --  (Download: 5.1 MB)

Hey Ced...

My first impression was that the mix was too heavy at 7K and up. However, once everything kicked in, that wasn't really an issue.

The separation is excellent.

My personal tastes would have this tune being a bit more "heavy," but again, that's personal choice only. From a purely mix-balance and handling perspective, I have to give you a 4 out of 5 overall. Works nicely.

My ears are a bit funky right now, so my thoughts matter very little (doctor appt. tomorrow to do some much needed wax extraction! haha), but it is possible the 7K+ range is a bit bright. I'm not certain.

Good job.
Joe Walter
a.k.a. "grizwalter"
Mile-High Audio Productions
www.mountainmix.net
[email protected]

(22-08-2014, 07:51 AM)grizwalter Wrote: Hey Ced...

My first impression was that the mix was too heavy at 7K and up. However, once everything kicked in, that wasn't really an issue.

The separation is excellent.

My personal tastes would have this tune being a bit more "heavy," but again, that's personal choice only. From a purely mix-balance and handling perspective, I have to give you a 4 out of 5 overall. Works nicely.

My ears are a bit funky right now, so my thoughts matter very little (doctor appt. tomorrow to do some much needed wax extraction! haha), but it is possible the 7K+ range is a bit bright. I'm not certain.

Good job.

I have a tendency to be a bit treble heavy, so I accept that criticism.

Thanks for the comments.