Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dino On The Loose: 'Queen's Light mix/master
this was a nice and fun mix to do, the bass was really amazing but i had to tight it up a littel, i didnt use to much compresion because i didnt want to mess up the nice job the players did on their instruments as a jazz song, i hope i did a good job on getting the nice dynamics of this song, please listen and tell me what you think, Big Grin im open to critics, sugestion, etc Tongue

.mp3    DinoOnTheLoose_QueensLight.mp3 --  (Download: 8.58 MB)

Nice job.
I think the drums are buried in the percussion. The shaker and tamboo are much louder than the drums. Maybe thats on purpose but I like drums Wink. The bassdrum has to much attack for me. I would prefer a fuller sound for that type of music.
Nice job of mixing the synths, hammond and piano. They work great together.
Bass could have more compression to make it sound more in the front of the mix. The synths share the space good, but drums and bass could be more present.
thax man!!! Big Grin i always have a hard time mixing the drums and trying to make the bassdrum punchie,r Big Grin and for the percussion maybe beacuse im from a latin country and they are always very present in the music we hear, i tend to put them too loud hahahaha, again thax for the tips
I like a lot of the creative things you did. Nice use of delays and stuff. I like percussion too. Latin music and Latin/Jazz.....that's where it's at man!! Great job! Tom
tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
thax a lot man!