Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll Talk About It All Tonight
Thanks for the listen and any input Smile

.mp3    Talk About It.mp3 --  (Download: 8.85 MB)

.mp3    Talk About It Final.mp3 --  (Download: 8.85 MB)

To mix or not to mix ... mix!
Sounds really good, man. I think the piano and vocal could use a bit more upper end definition and the mix as a whole could use just a TEENY bit more separation between the instruments. I'm getting more of a stew than a soup, if that makes any sense. Maybe a bit fuller on the reverb, too, and I'm not hearing much from the snare drum. Apart from those small tweaks though... I think you're really close! Good job Big Grin
I'm grateful for comments and suggestions. Thank you for listening!
Sounds good to me. You have worked with small details. Nothin to add to Pauli's comments - except I started to think that: could it be that your speakers give too much high-frequency content? FOr example highest tweeter is slightly too loud? It would mean that to us your mixes turn out to be darker than what you self hear in you mixing position.
Thanks for the input guys. I think it was me not listening carefully enough. Here it is with some upper mids boosted in the piano, Lead vocal and guitars. I also attempted to create a bit more separation between the main instruments.

.mp3    Talk About It 2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.85 MB)

To mix or not to mix ... mix!
I like it man! Good job just a little more definition on the high-mid frequencies especially in vocals!
Very mid heavy, lacks separation and depth, also clarity. I know im a man who overdo stuf i know, but i'd rather listen to something thats to exciting and not something that sounds tiering and like a wooly pillow.