Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revo X - PhilantroMix
I've been looking for a community like this for quite a while, glad I found this website.

So, I've been working with Cubase 7 LE for the better part of half the day here, and I came to the point that I don't think I could get a better mix. It's my first large mix down with all the selected tracks intact from the Revo X download. I added one track which enabled a Group Track.

I just started to learn how to use Cubase literally 5 months ago after having Cubase AI for 2 years. I had a laptop that did not enable me to do anything too intensive with Cubase, so about 5 months ago, I bought $2000 worth of desktop hardware and assembled a computer. Wink

Hopefully you like the mix, tell me what you think. Opinions always matter.
Thanks! Big Grin

.mp3    RevoXPhilantroMix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.89 MB)

Cubase 7 LE | Intel i7 3.70GHz, 16 GB RAM, ASRock Z87 Extreme4, NVidia 760GTX, 238GB SSD | Steinberg UR22, Yorkville YSM5 x2, Yorkville YSS10, Presonus Faderport, Novation Impulse 49, Shure Beta 57A, Audio Technica AT5050 | Mesa Engineering 5:50 Express, Line 6 M13 | Bunch of Guitars
(01-07-2014, 05:12 AM)philantropie Wrote: I've been looking for a community like this for quite a while, glad I found this website.

So, I've been working with Cubase 7 LE for the better part of half the day here, and I came to the point that I don't think I could get a better mix. It's my first large mix down with all the selected tracks intact from the Revo X download. I added one track which enabled a Group Track.

I just started to learn how to use Cubase literally 5 months ago after having Cubase AI for 2 years. I had a laptop that did not enable me to do anything too intensive with Cubase, so about 5 months ago, I bought $2000 worth of desktop hardware and assembled a computer. Wink

Hopefully you like the mix, tell me what you think. Opinions always matter.
Thanks! Big Grin

Hi!

Try again!

Search for balance in yours mix!

Mix sounds very amateurish!

Always ask yourself: would I this mix pay?

Google translate! Blush