Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
akor Mix
Hi, here is my mix)

.mp3    Good time.mp3 --  (Download: 10.94 MB)

Sweet mix! Very full with a nice low end & a really nice crisp drum sound.

One issue I noticed was that you seem to have shifted the vocals on the time line - particularly noticeable in the last verse. Check out if you're able to lock your tracks in place on your DAW's timeline - this can guard against accidentally moving them around.

The vocals sound great, but I think you could have gotten away with less low end in them - sometimes they sound a little too "big" for the instrumentation - maybe slightly more aggressive high passing would help.

The guitars also could be a little more forward in the mix (as it's a guitar song)... again, high passing more aggressively there might help too, along with pulling out some boxiness around the 400hz mark.

Overall, really nice mix!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(10-12-2012, 04:39 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: Sweet mix! Very full with a nice low end & a really nice crisp drum sound.
Tnx!)

(10-12-2012, 04:39 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: One issue I noticed was that you seem to have shifted the vocals on the time line - particularly noticeable in the last verse. Check out if you're able to lock your tracks in place on your DAW's timeline - this can guard against accidentally moving them around.

Sorry, but the project has not been preserved. I can not check. (

(10-12-2012, 04:39 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: The vocals sound great, but I think you could have gotten away with less low end in them - sometimes they sound a little too "big" for the instrumentation - maybe slightly more aggressive high passing would help.
I agree!

(10-12-2012, 04:39 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: The guitars also could be a little more forward in the mix (as it's a guitar song)... again, high passing more aggressively there might help too, along with pulling out some boxiness around the 400hz mark.

Now I hear it too, but did not have the opportunity to fix it (

(10-12-2012, 04:39 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: Overall, really nice mix!
thanx again!)
P.S. Sorry for my english)