Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Mix
mmmm ok i see.... nice great idea Wink its add it some texture....i just thought that you record one more acoustic Smile
(17-11-2012, 02:04 PM)SquareCell Wrote: My attempt at creating a warm 'Nashville-Style' mix...

Comments welcome and appreciated!Wink

I liked except drums! Drums are too "cheap"! Overal balance is good!
(19-08-2013, 08:37 AM)mik123 Wrote:
(17-11-2012, 02:04 PM)SquareCell Wrote: My attempt at creating a warm 'Nashville-Style' mix...

Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated.

I would however appreciate a more detailed description of the 'cheap drum sound'. It was intended to sound 'roomy' and 'ambient' and I look forward to your critique on how it can come closer to the intended outcome.

Cheers Smile

Clinton
(19-08-2013, 09:02 AM)SquareCell Wrote:

I would however appreciate a more detailed description of the 'cheap drum sound'. It was intended to sound 'roomy' and 'ambient' and I look forward to your critique on how it can come closer to the intended outcome.

Cheers Smile

Clinton

Hi!

Overall drums sound in this song is for me basicly depend of OH chanells and procesing of them! There are no room chanell! "Cheap" sound of drums in this song lies in OH chanells ( mid frequencies)! Try listen your mix with only OH chanells and corect them to point, where OH sound nice with rest of the music!

I hope I helped you!

Sorry for my english! ( Google translate ) Blush
(19-08-2013, 09:33 AM)mik123 Wrote:
(19-08-2013, 09:02 AM)SquareCell Wrote:

Cheers Smile

Clinton

Hi!

Overall drums sound in this song is for me basicly depend of OH chanells and procesing of them! There are no room chanell! "Cheap" sound of drums in this song lies in OH chanells ( mid frequencies)! Try listen your mix with only OH chanells and corect them to point, where OH sound nice with rest of the music!

I hope I helped you!

Sorry for my english! ( Google translate ) Blush

Maybe few more words! "Cheap" sound of the drums is not always bad, but for me in county music is not suitable!

Thanks!