Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review?
If you have time,
Let me know what you think of my mix of this song!
Thank you so much,
Samuel Baldwin

Sorry for the MP3, That's all it would let me upload haha

.mp3    Remix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.03 MB)

Hi!

You didn't manage to attach the audio file.

After you have selected the file to attach, you need to then press the 'Add Attachment' button on the right, and then wait a few moments while the file actually uploads, before you press the post button. (Wait for your browser activity icon to stop, as unfortunately the forum software doesn't show upload progress of attachments). If you miss this step it won't upload the file. Once uploaded, you can double check to see if it has uploaded ok by using the 'preview post' button.

Hope that helps?

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(16-04-2024, 03:48 PM)baldy5521 Wrote: Sorry for the MP3, That's all it would let me upload haha

Apologies. I did forget to mention that, as per the forum help documents, MP3,M4A & OGG are the only file types supported in this section of the forum. Glad you figured it out.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
It works pretty well. I think the kick is a bit loud. Maybe the bass too, I'm not sure. It feels like the mix has a big butt.
The vocals could probably come up a hair.
I think if the low end was tamed from about 100hz down it'd be a lot better but it does feel pretty good as is. I don't hate anything.

That's my quick review. Hope that helps.
Cheers.