Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5OVEREIGNTY Mix
5OVEREIGNTY Mix  Big Grin

.mp3    5OVEREIGNTY MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 11.38 MB)

Hi! to my taste the reverbs are a bit too prominent, try to remove the lows and highs and see how that feels.
Drums sound a bit clicky and boxy now and then (compression type or eq?)

In think in general the mix could open op more by reducing some of the mids.

Cheers!
(05-03-2024, 12:36 PM)ERJEE Wrote: Hi! to my taste the reverbs are a bit too prominent, try to remove the lows and highs and see how that feels.
Drums sound a bit clicky and boxy now and then (compression type or eq?)

In think in general the mix could open op more by reducing some of the mids.

Cheers!

Thanks! :-)
There are some intriguing contrasts in your mix. The drums impress as square pegs into the round holes of the surrounding ensemble, but somehow seems to work and adds character. There is some unevenness in your toms I think could be addressed. I like the energy you are carrying though the song. Drums still bug me for some reason. Still a fun listen and interesting take.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(11-03-2024, 05:02 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: There are some intriguing contrasts in your mix. The drums impress as square pegs into the round holes of the surrounding ensemble, but somehow seems to work and adds character. There is some unevenness in your toms I think could be addressed. I like the energy you are carrying though the song. Drums still bug me for some reason. Still a fun listen and interesting take.

I understand, THANKS! :-)