Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blues Bastards: Sugar - Dru Marshall Mix
Mixed the whole thing in about 2 hours. Very happy with it right now. I like balance and the width. Would love people's thoughts!

.mp3    Blues Bastards - Sugar.mp3 --  (Download: 3.88 MB)

Love the panning, makes the intro sound cooler. Its also great in the build up, the separate guitar parts are easier to distinguish. The kick is great, has some serious punch to it and the snare also. Great job on this!
(05-03-2024, 04:18 PM)Schully__ Wrote: Love the panning, makes the intro sound cooler. Its also great in the build up, the separate guitar parts are easier to distinguish. The kick is great, has some serious punch to it and the snare also. Great job on this!
Thank you so much for the feedback!
(04-03-2024, 07:04 PM)drumarshall1 Wrote: Mixed the whole thing in about 2 hours. Very happy with it right now. I like balance and the width. Would love people's thoughts!
Actually, there is nothing to critisize, sounds great! And only 2 hours, I spent one or two evenings for mixing this track and yet one evening to fix it, and didn't achieve such a stunning result. I wonder how much plugins do you use in the chain in order to mix one instrument, in average?
PC Intel Core i7 32 Gb RAM | Steinberg UR824 / Motu Ultralite MK3 Hybrid | Adam A8X | Sennheiser HD 600 | Ableton 
[email protected]
TG: @Prosperity_Sound