Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Borderline Flymix
First of all thank your concepts back to John about my work as an engineer. I'm always looking and trying to find more dynamic sound without annoying compressions and clean sounds without distortion, these last times I am researching and doing my mixes, just like old times watching the VU not pass 0db, compressing the necessary and giving you more dynamic range at all, I think I'm getting there very slowly. I want to apply my knowledge in analog to digital and am "understanding" how it works.

a big hug for you and all the sonic community.

Sergio.
Toms are too loud and the hats are well too loud,they are very deceiving in this track, everyone has the same problem
because they are so loud in the overheads track.
(30-05-2014, 03:37 AM)takka360 Wrote: Toms are too loud and the hats are well too loud,they are very deceiving in this track, everyone has the same problem
because they are so loud in the overheads track.

in your mix is the same

everyone has the same problem,yes that is what I said so pusng the snare is going to make it even worse.
nice clear mix..enjoyed it from beginning to end..Smile..the only thing i noticed was what sounded to me like some sort of phase shift/cancellation going on between ldvox and BGV at 3.42'...maybe something to do with levels/panning/verb tail...just guessing