Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheBrightStarAlliance_Error404_mix and master
hi everyone....here my try with this song,...i'm trying new equipment.....any feedback is welcome....enjoy

.mp3    TheBrightStarAlliance_Error404_mix and master.mp3 --  (Download: 10.63 MB)

(28-09-2023, 03:54 PM)Vins Wrote: hi everyone....here my try with this song,...i'm trying new equipment.....any feedback is welcome....enjoy

Love the drums, sounds big and punchy. Overall well balanced too, good job.

Edit: Actually noticed some oddities in the highend, aliasing, over saturation maybe? Very sizzely sound, not sure if it's intentional or not...
(29-09-2023, 04:40 PM)sondretski Wrote:
(28-09-2023, 03:54 PM)Vins Wrote: hi everyone....here my try with this song,...i'm trying new equipment.....any feedback is welcome....enjoy

Edit: Actually noticed some oddities in the highend, aliasing, over saturation maybe? Very sizzely sound, not sure if it's intentional or nrt
thank you for you comement.....i like i said i'm trying new equipement and i'm trying to make some experiment with that....i got when you say sounds sizzely on highend. let's say that has been an intentional choice, because in some way i want to see till where i can push with those new toys.....and because i'm waiting for others stuff coming in i'm trying what i have right now to get a better understanding how they works.......anyway is not an aliasing problem but an over saturation, because i'm using an analog chain
(29-09-2023, 04:40 PM)sondretski Wrote:

Edit: Actually noticed some oddities in the highend, aliasing, over saturation maybe? Very sizzely sound, not sure if it's intentional or not.
i did some tweak to fix that highend taking out saturation and trying to controll that freqiencies ...i hope is better

.mp3    TheBrightStarAlliance_Error404_mix and master 2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.63 MB)