Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FytaKyte - Too Much
A great track once again from  FytaKyte . i might of pushed it too far with compression?

.mp3    FytaKyte - Too Much Mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.59 MB)

.mp3    FytaKyte - Too Much Mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.63 MB)

.mp3    FytaKyte - Too Much Mix3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.55 MB)

Reaper user
Sounds great Cudjoe.
The only thing which really sticks out for me is the cross stick. It just seems to be a bit too forward and could be softened a bit with more environment.
I did hear some compression artifacts on cymbals which I did not like and artifacts on the acoustics, which I did.
A good listen.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(22-06-2023, 04:15 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Sounds great Cudjoe.
The only thing which really sticks out for me is the cross stick. It just seems to be a bit too forward and could be softened a bit with more environment.
I did hear some compression artifacts on cymbals which I did not like and artifacts on the acoustics, which I did.
A good listen.
Hi and thanks for the info,its been a while since we commented on each others mixes,i have done a mix2 with the adjustments and i will comment on your mix(s) after my ears have reset a little.
Reaper user
Ok thought that i would do a mix3,abit more space and automation.
Reaper user
(22-06-2023, 05:25 PM)Cudjoe Wrote:
(22-06-2023, 04:15 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Sounds great Cudjoe.
A good listen.
Hi and thanks for the info,its been a while since we commented on each others mixes,i have done a mix2 with the adjustments and i will comment on your mix(s) after my ears have reset a little.
Mix 2 addresses the cross stick well. Sounds finished to me.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]