Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angels In Amplifiers: 'I'm Alright'
new mix

.mp3    32c all.mp3 --  (Download: 6.86 MB)

Little details always gives inspiration to change your perspective
Hi Mammy!
Great mix, I really like the overall timbre and the transients on your vocals! Just a couple of things that jumped out to me: I hear some pumping effect on the whole mix, I would personally back off a bit on the limiter or maybe concentrate compression more on the various groups and less on the two bus, just to let the dynamics breathe a bit more. I also think that the main acoustic guitar on the left might be a bit too loud. All in all I think this a great mix! Good job!
I just uploaded a revision to my mix that you commented a while back, I would really appreciate some constructive feedback on that if you don't mind.
Cheers
(16-08-2023, 01:04 PM)leon_hardy Wrote: Hi Mammy!
Great mix, I really like the overall timbre and the transients on your vocals! Just a couple of things that jumped out to me: I hear some pumping effect on the whole mix, I would personally back off a bit on the limiter or maybe concentrate compression more on the various groups and less on the two bus, just to let the dynamics breathe a bit more. I also think that the main acoustic guitar on the left might be a bit too loud. All in all I think this a great mix! Good job!
I just uploaded a revision to my mix that you commented a while back, I would really appreciate some constructive feedback on that if you don't mind.
Cheers

Thank you very much leon hardy.I mixed this long time ago I dont remember what I did .However thanks for your feedback.
Little details always gives inspiration to change your perspective