Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simplemachine - Ingloria MIX/MASTER PaulMix
Hi community, here is my mix, hope you like. All criticism and comments are welcome. Greetings.

.mp3    Simplemachine - Ingloria_L.mp3 --  (Download: 7.64 MB)

.mp3    Simplemachine - Ingloria_V2_L.mp3 --  (Download: 7.62 MB)

.mp3    Simplemachine - Ingloria_MASTER.mp3 --  (Download: 7.62 MB)

Hello,

I'm a newbie, but I hear a basket ball sound on the kick / something missing in the low mids of the snare.
Great job for the rest !
(19-05-2023, 09:11 AM)Paul.Mix Wrote: Hi community, here is my mix, hope you like. All criticism and comments are welcome. Greetings.
Hi Paul,
In general your mix is a good job!

Below my impression to listen:

-May be more glue or rebalance the drum track. I have the sensation that the snare and kick are disconnected from the drum kit.

-A bit more low end/sub in the kick tone balance and in the Bass track

-A bit more forward the bass track

-In general the mix sounds is like a bit from afar may be more " In face ": too room EFX or the room efx type? 

Greetings.

COX
COX-Lab
email to : [email protected]
Nola (Napoli) Italy
(24-05-2023, 01:34 PM)Shenwoody Wrote: Hello,

I'm a newbie, but I hear a basket ball sound on the kick / something missing in the low mids of the snare.
Great job for the rest !
Hi Shenwoody! Thank you very much for your feedback, It helped me a lot to realize that. I made the changes according to what you told me, regards.
(24-05-2023, 04:04 PM)COX Wrote:
(19-05-2023, 09:11 AM)Paul.Mix Wrote: Hi community, here is my mix, hope you like. All criticism and comments are welcome. Greetings.
Hi Paul,
In general your mix is a good job!

Below my impression to listen:

-May be more glue or rebalance the drum track. I have the sensation that the snare and kick are disconnected from the drum kit.

-A bit more low end/sub in the kick tone balance and in the Bass track

-A bit more forward the bass track

-In general the mix sounds is like a bit from afar may be more " In face ": too room EFX or the room efx type? 

Greetings.

COX
Hello, COX, thank you so very much for your feedback, I followed your advice and did my homework. I realized those details thanks to you. Thank you again. Greetings.
Hi Paul,
Now you have a goal!
Nice work!
Cheers.
COX.
COX-Lab
email to : [email protected]
Nola (Napoli) Italy
(27-05-2023, 02:49 PM)COX Wrote: Hi Paul,
Now you have a goal!
Nice work!
Cheers.