Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rise Up Singing - sdiazmun MIX
Hi!! I'm Sergio, from Spain
Thanks for share this tracks, sounds amazing and the performances are sublimes!
This is my approach for the mixing. Hope you like it. Tell me what do you opine!

Thanks
Regards

.mp3    Rise Up Singing - sdiazmun MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 9.32 MB)

Nice. I woudn't mind feeling a bit more kick, but I'm a drummer, so... Overall sounds good. You didn't use much compression, did you? Could have a little more dynamic control. Is it a clap that plays somes sometimes? I feel there's some masking with snare and acoustic when that comes in. I hope it helps. Cheers.
(10-05-2023, 08:41 PM)Pitta Wrote: Nice. I woudn't mind feeling a bit more kick, but I'm a drummer, so... Overall sounds good. You didn't use much compression, did you? Could have a little more dynamic control. Is it a clap that plays somes sometimes? I feel there's some masking with snare and acoustic when that comes in. I hope it helps. Cheers.

Thanks for comments Pitta!! I'm a drummer too and I have to fight to not over-volume the drums jeje

Yes, there is very little compression in general since I like the song to breathe and maintain its natural feel, but there is a lot of automation to emphasize the rises and falls. Perhaps in the claps a little more compression would help, I also noticed that they are masked by the drums, but I did not give it "great importance".

Thanks again for listening to the mix.