Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Stone_Naturally
Here is my new mix. 

Hope you'll like it.

Cheers!

Woyo

I made some changes regarding low end  Smile

.mp3    Naturally_mix.mp3 --  (Download: 10.42 MB)

Nice mix! Low end is seriously low! Then not sure if not too low though. I think you should reconsider it based on your favorit reference track.
Sounds very pleasant. The rolled off highs gives it an old feel that goes well with the song. Bass sounds good here in my big speakers, but I would check how it's translating in small speakers as it has a very bassy character. Cheers

Pedro
(10-05-2023, 07:21 PM)roxa Wrote: Nice mix! Low end is seriously low! Then not sure if not too low though. I think you should reconsider it based on your favorit reference track.ć
Thank you for the comment.

I agree with you about low end. I just like the sound of that wurly, and actually it goes out pretty acurate on my 5 inch hifi bookshelfs. 
When I play it on small blotooth speaker, or small plug headphones it loose lot of bass. Definitly something to play with.

Thanks, cheers!
(10-05-2023, 09:02 PM)Pitta Wrote: Sounds very pleasant. The rolled off highs gives it an old feel that goes well with the song. Bass sounds good here in my big speakers, but I would check how it's translating in small speakers as it has a very bassy character. Cheers

Pedro
Yes, I tryed to create that old school feel.
About the bass it is definitly something to work with more.
I did this mix in just a few hours, and check it on few pair of monitors and small hifi bookshelfs.
Point is that I must achieve that it works on any kind of speakers.
Thank you for comment, and all the best.

Cheers!
Hi everyone, I compared this mix with the preview mix and the low end of both are close.
(14-05-2023, 03:02 AM)Paul.Mix Wrote: Hi everyone, I compared this mix with the preview mix and the low end of both are close.
Hi Paul, I think they are pretty close also.
Very good changes regarding low end - super!
(18-05-2023, 09:23 PM)roxa Wrote: Very good changes regarding low end - super!
Thanks!