Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All American Mutt _ Jamie Kent
This is my mix and master of the song.

.mp3    jamie_kent_all_american_mutt_final.mp3 --  (Download: 7.56 MB)

Mix until it hurts!
Hello, ou olá, que pelo nome creio que serás brasileiro. Sorry, I'll keep it in english.

I really like the feeling when it begins. Tasty distorted snare. I think vocals need more control in the highs and some deessing. I thinK if they were a bt down in volume and less bright they would feel more conected to the groove. Keep it on! Cheers.

Pedro
(09-05-2023, 06:57 PM)Pitta Wrote: Hello, ou olá, que pelo nome creio que serás brasileiro. Sorry, I'll keep it in english.

I really like the feeling when it begins. Tasty distorted snare. I think vocals  need more control in the highs and some deessing. I thinK if they were a bt down in volume and less bright they would feel more conected to the groove. Keep it on! Cheers.

Pedro
Brasil sim!

And I used 3 deesser instances (each one barely working)... Someday I might try to go heavy on the deesser to listen how it will tackle those sibilances.

Cheers Pedro!
Mix until it hurts!
Sometimes I deesse by hand with clip gain. It's the most effective way.

Abraço de Portugal!
Yes, sometimes when I have the time and patience, I too "deess" with clip gain, although tedious and dull, it is the most effective way, word!

Abraço!!
Mix until it hurts!