Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Slimy Soul Suckers - Joe's Bar My Mix
Here is my mix. I really enjoyed mixing and mastering it, an awesome song.

---edit----

Well, for some reason attachment doesn't work for me, I tried twice but no go. So here is the external link:

https://disk.yandex.com.tr/d/hVogyqFGRdyusg
(02-05-2023, 04:54 PM)kyolic Wrote: Well, for some reason attachment doesn't work for me, I tried twice but no go.

Sorry to hear you are having problems uploading files. It really is preferred that you upload your file rather than use external file hosts.

Try this:

1. Click 'Browse' button to select the attachment.

2. Click 'Add Attachment' to upload the attachment to the server. *WAIT* until this process finishes. ie wait for the spinny thing or whatever in the browser tab to stop.

3. Click 'Post Reply' to make your post. (If you press 'post reply' before the file has finished uploading it probably won't work).

Hope this helps. Send me a pm if it still doesn't work.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Kyolic,
The interface for this blog can be a bit confusing. However, once you get the hang of it, you will come to understand that it is an excellent platform for uploading and reviewing mixes for our community. Make sure the files you create (I prefer to create 48k sample rate and 320k bit rate .mp3 files for here) are of the highest quality you can create.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]